Telephone: (803) 896-4800 Molly Price Vacant Hardwick Stuart
Fax: (803) 896-4424
Advice Counsel to the Board
providing legal advice to all Boards, Commissions
and Panels, as well as their administrative staff.
These attorneys do not provide legal advice to
parties outside LLR.
Telephone: (803) 896-4800
1. Application $50
2. Registration (biennial)** $130
3. Initial License (including application and licensure fee) $180
4. Biennial Renewal (every two years) $130
5. Late Charge (after June 30 thru September $50
6. Forester License Reinstatement $100 plus past renewal fees and penalties
7. Examination Fee $325 (payable to the Society of American Foresters)
8. List (Diskette/CD) $10
9. Duplicate License $3 (wallet card)
10. Verification of License $5 -- (https://verify.llronline.com)
11. Name or Address Change with a new card issued $3
There is no charge for address or name changes made for the board's record only. The charge applies if a new license card is requested.
**Initial registration fees are prorated for applications received after April 1 of the year prior to renewal (even years, 2012, 2014, etc.) and approved by the Board. The prorated registration fee is $115.